10 Questions Every Web Developer Should Ask Before Produce A Website
A great website are able to turn your business into a revenue generator and boost sales.
Many employer prefer a pretty website and simple function but they often neglected the audience’s requirements and
the problems that might cause or happen in the future.
Therefore, we have come out 10 example questions that could use to understand client's need and accurately fulfill their
- What is the main purpose of your website?
- What is your budget to create a website?
- What information, features and sections you want to emphasized on the website?
- What social sharing features you want to build in?
- Do you plan or move to other web host?
- Do you need e-commerce shopping cart features?
- Do you need third party for payment and integrated?
- Do you have any logo that you plan to use?
- Do you have a domain name you plan to use?
- Do you need help to register and selecting a good domain name?